Aerpro's range of secondary harnesses will plug into any Aerpro Primary Harness including the Steering Wheel Control Adapter type. Simply select the secondary harness based on the head unit brand and its connector. A secondary harness is not required if installing an ISO aftermarket headunit like Philips or Nakamichi. These will plug directly into a Primary Harness or Steering Wheel Control Adapter.
APP8ALPV App8 secondary iso harness to suit alpine av headunits 16 square pin connector
Suitable for various Alpine Aftermarket AV Headunits with 16 square pin connectors, APP8ALPV is a Secondary ISO Harness that converts the aftermarket headunit plug into a universal double ISO connector system. For a simple plug and play installation of your aftermarket headunit into your vehicle, pair this harness with an Aerpro Vehicle Specific Harness; APP Series Primary ISO Harness, Steering Wheel Control Interface or Infodapter and the two looms will connect together via the ISO connector system.
- Please Note:
- Harnesses vary between headunit models, to find the correct harness for your headunit, use the Aerpro Headunit Selector.
- Depending on the vehicle and aftermarket headunit, installation may not be completely plug and play, a small amount of hard-wiring may still be required to complete the installation.
- 16 square pin plug designed specifically to suit various Alpine Aftermarket AV Headunits
- Includes handbrake trigger wire
- Converts the aftermarket headunit plug into a universal double ISO connector system
- Provides a Plug and Play installation solution when paired with an Aerpro Vehicle Specific Harness; APP Series Primary ISO Harness, Steering Wheel Control Interface or Infodapter (some hard-wiring may still be required)
- Secure Clips on ISO connectors and headunit plug to ensure secure and long lasting connection
- HEADUNIT BRAND COMPATIBILITY: VARIOUS ALPINE AV HEADUNITS
- HEADUNIT PLUG TYPE: 16 SQUARE PIN
- Suitable for AV Headunits, includes handbrake wire.